Virtual Presentations Training
Virtual Presentations Training for Thought Leaders focuses on what for many people is one of their most challenging tasks – speaking in front of groups to deliver important messages, to sell an idea or initiative, and to instill confidence. In this training, we cover the key ingredients for being confident and influential and we include key skill development that provides the tools that give thought leaders the ability to use virtual platforms confidently and effectively.
During these sessions, which are also conducted virtually, you will learn:
- How to deliver any message with more control and confidence
- How to communicate a credible message to colleagues or subordinates that connects to the needs and interests of the group
- How to prepare any important message that keeps the focus on the story to communicate and not on copy-heavy PowerPoint slides or elaborate graphs
- How to practice an important presentation in advance so that nervousness is controlled
- How to plan and run a focused and productive virtual meeting with colleagues or clients
- How to take ownership of the material and influence the group with a strong action-oriented message
- How to manage the question and answer segment of any important presentation or meeting to keep the flow moving, while remaining in control of the message
- How to comfortably answer questions based on the messages delivered
This virtual presentation training for thought leaders includes four two-hour private sessions. These sessions include interactive virtual experiences that will help the participant to identify his or her strengths and weaknesses as a communicator, and to assist in building on strengths, while reducing or eliminating weaknesses. Weaknesses can be enhanced in a virtual environment so the practical aspect of practicing in the environment where these meetings and presentations will take place is vital.
If you are interested in this training, please fill out the form below and someone from our team will contact you to discuss training dates, pricing, and how we can tailor this training to your specific needs: